Monday, August 4, 2008

McKendry's first day of preschool

The day has finally come for McKendry to go to Preschool. She has been so excited for this day and so have I. It is a little unreal that she is old enough to go. Her preschool teacher is a lady who is in our ward and has been teaching preschool for 24 years. Its done in her house and I think she is going to be really good. I thought McKendry might be a little scared and shy but she just went right in and started playing with the play dough. Mrs. Wadsworth and a little parent meeting at the first and the kids played while she told us everything that the kids needed and how to read the schedule for the class. I put Kenny in the afternoon class because it was at the same time that Connor takes his nap and that way I would have a couple of hours to get things done like blogging or reading! Never mind about housework. I took a couple of pictures of her ready for her big day. I thought that I might get a little teary eyed but it all went so fast that I didn't even think about it. She has two years of preschool so I still have awhile before she goes to school all day. That will be really crazy.





5 comments:

  1. How exciting. When your little one gets old enough for preschool it makes you feel old. Enjoy your free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,
    Looks like she is going to do great in preschool. I wish someone did private preschool in delta. Looks like I'm going to have to do some teaching so she's not behind. I don't see that you have added me as a friend:) My blog is stefanofffamily.blogspot.com...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jess I can't believe she is old enough for preschool, where does the time go? She is so darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if I can comment if my name isn't Amanda, but I'll do it anyway...

    I can't believe she's old enough? Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a big girl! I can't wait for Maya to start next week!!!

    ReplyDelete