Kenny was so excited that she was "so brave" and went down the slide by herself!
My sister-in-law Brittney. She is due in Dec with a baby boy.
This blog thing is being stupid so I am unable to post anymore pictures then this one. I will try to post a few more but we'll see. We went up to Richfield this weekend so Josh could help his dad and brother build a shed for Hal. This shed is going to be alot bigger then I thought. It's a two car type with a porch. It will be really nice once they get it all done.
Saturday I went on my last long run before the marathon this weekend! I almost got bit by a couple of dogs but I used my best stern voice and told them "NO" and they tucked their tails and ran away. It was a good run and I am excited/anxious for this weekend. I just want to get it over with to see how I did and then nervous for it to be over with because I need something to keep me working out. Diana and I took the kids to the park and Connor was a little bit onery and clingy but it probably has something to do with the teeth he has coming in. Josh put his finger in Connor's mouth and it came out with some pretty good marks left on it. He deserves it though if he is going to be putting his finger in his mouth.
I also went to Delta Sat. afternoon and took McKendry with me. We had to drive to Nephi first and get my mom's purse that she had left there the night before, coming home from Delta's crushing defeat of North Sanpete in football 48 to 0. It's always a good day when Delta beats N.S at something. We went to Delta to see Shar and her baby, Drage. He is so adorable and so little. He is 2 1/2 weeks old! It was pretty great to hold him but also nice to give him back. My cousin Ashley is getting married this weekend and they were having a bridal shower for her so we also got to go to that. It was a good shower with awesome food. I will not be doing good at this Biggest Loser weigh in! I already have my $5 to donate. We drove back that night to Richfield because we were leaving early Sunday morning to make it back for church. Kendry had her primary program and she had a speaking part, Josh had to teach Sunday School and I had to teach Young Women's! It was our last weekend doing this because Sunday night we found out what new ward we would be in. We are now in the 7th ward and calling free. I am pretty bummed about it because I really like our ward and was having a great time in Young Women's. It will be interesting to see how this new ward is. Well that's all for now unless I can get these pictures to post!
I would be totally excited to be calling free. Enjoy it while it lasts. Good luck with the marathon.
ReplyDeleteI love Conners face in the park picture. That is so funny. I just wanted to say good luck with the marathon. You're amazing!! I have been trying hard to walk and run but there is no way in H#@* that I could ever run a marathon! YOu're awsome! Jace is getting the last of his molars in, so I feel for you with Conner getting his. Jace doesn't get onery though, he gets MEAN. He takes it all out on Dreyton, poor kid. Sounds like you had fun in Delta! Let eveyone know how you do at the marathon, I'll be rooting for you! ---robyn
ReplyDeletejust wanted to say good luch this weekend! you are awesome and i sooo look up to you:) when you coming back to our park to hang with us???
ReplyDeleteHowdy-dear haven't heard from you in a while. I know your busy with work being a mom and getting ready for the marathon. Looks like the fam is doing well. Kids are as cute as ever-give me a buzz when you get a minute! Steph
ReplyDeleteOkay, take it easy on North Sanpete. Though I do enjoy watching the football get hammered like that, I still must defend my school's honor. Congrats on the marathon, you are a tiger. I'm going to have to take a nap after reading about it.
ReplyDelete