This past weekend we went to Delta for the Homecoming game. My little brother is a senior so we have tried to watch a few of his games. He is #68 and I tried to get some good pictures of him but I would lose him in all the tackling so these pictures are the best I could do.

Chase is the one tackling #56



This is after the game and we made him take a bunch of pictures and I think he was getting tired of it!


They love their Uncle Chase and you can also see Connor's bruise on his forehead.

McKendry looooves her Uncle George and he is really good about playing with her. She stood on his lap for most of the second half and would yell and cheer for Delta and Chase.

These are the triplets, actually the two on the edges are twins but Gen is only a year younger and she often gets mistaken for being one of the twins more then the actual twin if that makes any sense. Kara (the one on the left) gets her mission call tomorrow and we are really excited to see where she will be going!
McKendry with the Princesses. We made Chase bring his date for homecoming back to the house so that Kenny could see them in their dresses. She was so excited, as you can see by her face.

What a good
lookin kid!

This was Connor the whole weekend. He had to have a
Popsicle in his hand and if you had one and he didn't then he would just take it. Most the time he wouldn't even eat the whole thing he just wanted it if you had it.
How fun, what a fun group of people you have in your life. I sure miss you Jess, I can't wait for you to run the marathon. I'll be routing for you across the country.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had so much fun. I am really glad you were able to go. I love thatMckendry wanted to see the princesses that is so cute. She is absolutely darling. Poor Connor, his bump left a pretty sad mark.
ReplyDeleteI like the new look of the blog. And I love how supportive your family is. I'm sure your brother LOVED having you there to the game and even making him bring his homecoming date over so Kenny could see the "princesses". Ha ha ha she's so cute!
ReplyDeletelooks like you guys had a fun weekend...as always!how fun that you get to spend so much time with your family.
ReplyDeleteCassie
I wish that homecoming would have been the same weekend that we were home. It would have been great to see you guys, sounds like a fun weekend. Go Delta!
ReplyDeleteFun fun! Where has Jordan been? I see all the pics of everyone else and he is nowhere to be seen.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun weekend. How cool of the older kids to go back to your house for McKendry.
ReplyDelete