Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Splash Pad

Last Wednesday my friend Jenna and her little boy Kayden came down with her mom for a meeting so we met up for lunch and some quality time at the main street splash pad. It was great because there wasn't very many people there and it wasn't too hot. The kids loved it and it wasn't too bad chasing them around in the cold water. Connor did fall and bump his head. It didn't help that he missed his nap so he was total drama and then Kenny started in with how she was hungry and thirsty and needless to say it was a little hectic so we got out of there fast and got them something to snack on and then they promptly fell asleep on the way home.







Kayden loved the water and was loving jumping off the rocks.



She thought she was a mermaid in this picture.
So tired and you can kinda see the bump on Connor's head

2 comments:

  1. That looks like it was so much fun! I wish that they had something like that here in SLC. WE need to do something next time you are in Salt Lake if you ever come up here, I don't know. If you know you are going to be up here in the distant future we (Kim, Tiffany, Brooke, Camille) should all try to get together- I'll even plan it--You just set the date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, it's times like that when I wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete