Connor loves the dishwasher and feeding himself. If I need a few minutes then I put the food in front of him and just know that I will have to clean him and the mess up later.
We were feeling cooped up and needed to kill some time before bed so we decided to get the pool out. The water was freezing and it was like 7pm but the kids had fun. Connor loves the hose and wouldn't leave it alone. Kenny was everywhere looking for bugs and just being busy.
By this point Connor's diaper was so full of water that we let him run around in his birthday suit for min. He loved it and it was cute to see him run around with his shoes on and nothing else. I got a really cute picture of his bum but I guess naked pictures aren't the best to put out there so I got this one that gives him some coverage.
While Josh and I were taking a walk we came across this scary thing! I hate to even look at them because they are so scary looking. It was crawling towards my neighbors front door and as I was deciding whether to knock on the door and let them know or have Josh get a shovel and move it somewhere else my neighbor opened his garage door and it scared the crap out of me and I screamed and then we showed him the tarantula. He was quite surprised and then got a broom and killed it! I didn't stay to watch that but I wish he wouldn't of killed it and let Josh move it somewhere else. I just know that I wouldn't of wanted it crawling into my house.
Eww!! That is sick! Im glad we havent found tarantula's by our house!
ReplyDeleteFun Stuff!! I love letting the boys play in the water. I can't wait for volleyball to start!!
ReplyDeleteCassie
I love random posts like this. Good job on the 20 miler, you are amazing girl. I can't wait to hear about your marathon, you are right on track for it all. Awesome. I sure miss you guys and wish I was training with you too.
ReplyDeleteOk, I don't think that qualifies for a spider. Spiders are little and creepy. That is just disgusting! I wish I could be around to do random family things with you guys. I am jealous that my parents got to be there! I can't wait to be in the same time zone again!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big connor is getting. He seems like quite the little man. I would have died if i saw that spider. I HATE spiders!!!
ReplyDeleteWho knew that triantulas kicked it here in St. George. I've only really thought of them existing in the jungles of South America.Even though they are more of a desert spider. Guess I never really thought about it. Crazy thing is we had some Lady come into the ER tonight that had be bitten by one. Even crazier. . . She brought the thing with her.
ReplyDeleteI hate spiders! I found 2 black widows in my backyard yesterday and immediately called the exterminator!
ReplyDelete