Connor is now 18 months old! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. It seems like he is getting smarter and older everyday. We went to his 18 month check-up on Friday and he had to have three shots! One of them was the flu shot and Kendry had to get the Flu mist up her nose. She did not love that but was very brave. Connor weighed 25 lbs and was I think 36 or 38 in tall. I haven't been very good at updating highlights on the kids so I will take the time now.
Words Connor can say: Ouch, Hello, Hi, Go, Nanna (banana), three, Dad, Mom, Grandma, Grandpa ( his version of them) and others that I can't think of right now.
Favorite toys: Toy vacuum, building blocks, computer, telephone, books, trucks, tractor.
Favorite food: anything fruit, green beans, noodles, juice, milk.
He loves to climb on everything especially the kitchen table. When he gets up there he does a little victory dance. We have him trained to raise his hand whenever we ask a question about "Who loves ...." whatever we say. He is kinda stingy with kisses. Gives great mean looks, sticks his lip out really far when he is pouting or about to cry. Loves to watch Max & Ruby and again has a special dance when this show comes on. Loves bath time with Kendry. Is very brave about going down the slide by himself and has gone down some pretty high ones.
We are so thankful for Connor and the sweet spirit that he has. I can't imagine our family without him and am so thankful that he chose our family to be with.
We went to the park with our friends the Soliai's and I love this park. It's the one in Coral Canyon in their new development. I'm sure tons of you have been there but it was our first time and it is so nice. Something for every age and we will definitely be going again. The weather is perfect during the day for parks now.
He looks so big!
ReplyDeletewow, those are the cutiest kids. Can't believe he is 18 months old. Time for nursery?
ReplyDeleteI sure miss them
Ok, this isn't really fair. There you are at the park in shorts, and we are up here freezing our butts off! We've been wearing coats for 2 days now. I HATE THE COLD!! I'll trade you towns just for a month, how does that sound?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that Conner is 18 months! Any chances of a new one coming any time soon? ---rob
He is growing so much! When I saw him the other day I couldn't believe how big and grown up he is! Time for another one!
ReplyDeleteCute pics of your babe-- you need to try for #3 now!! HA! Your marathon pics are darling and you look super sporty in your white shirt!! See ya in volleyball this week even though you are now the enemy.. Just kiddin!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute kid!
ReplyDelete