


So I have another quick thing about the marathon. I decided I wanted to get on an early bird bus because I wanted a chance at some of the prizes they were giving away. It did mean that I had to get up at 2:55 and be on the bus at or before 4 am and sit in the cold and rain for 2 1/2 hours before the race started and ride up all by myself and have really no one to talk to and those that know me know that it's very hard for me not to talk. Well it all paid off. I checked the list of winners to see if I had won anything and I won $250!!
I am pretty excited and I already have it spent in my mind. We are going to put it towards a new video camera. Ours just suddenly quite six months or more ago and we just haven't done anything about it but with the holiday's and Halloween coming up I really want to have these things recorded. Josh wanted a pistol but I "shot" that idea down!
P.S The pictures at the top are ones that the professionals took but I am too cheap/poor to buy them but I wanted to show everyone a couple of me actually running in the race. Yes I look like a drowned rat and am unfortunately wearing white while it was raining. Not the most flattering look.
Congratulations on running the marathon! Seriously I think that is absolutley amazing! And that's AWESOME that you won $250 too!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha, "shot" down the idea! You are too funny. I would love $250!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the big win. I never win anything. You look great in the pics.
ReplyDelete