Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Pumpkin Patch!!
I am sitting here at 12:30 at night because I can't sleep and I am getting so mad at this blogger thing because it won't upload my pictures! These few are the only ones I can get to load so I guess be thankful I won't have as many as the last post. On Friday we went to Stahlie farms to see the animals and pick out some pumpkins. The kids loved the animal, corn slide and little wagon ride. I thought they were fun to but I did expect a little more out of the pumpkin patch. It was more like a big pile of pumpkins. McKendry remembers the most random things because on your way in the wagon she said "This is like when we went to Grandma J's and went to the pumpkin patch, huh." That was over a year ago and she was 2 almost three! I really have to be careful with her because she has good recall and who knows what she is going to remember! We also went to the store and got some stuff to decorate the house with. It wasn't much but she loved it and we carved our pumpkins. We had two pumpkins and she wanted one happy one and one scary one. We aren't the best carvers but she loved them and that's all that mattered!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is fun. It is nice that kids are easily impressed huh?!
ReplyDeleteHey Jess! It's so fun to see all the pics! I am trying to get the hang of this blog stuff. I do have a question about getting the free playlist onto mine. I got an account and everything, but it won't work when I try to put it on my blog. Anyway take care and hope we get to see you guys soon! Love ya, Cinda
ReplyDeleteWhat up? I hear your team beat my team last week!! Way to go!! I was unfortunatly gone so I will have to catch you next time. Your kiddos are cute- Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! I took my kids to a pumpkin patch too, but they are the worst at posing for the camera. Kenny looks so cute in that one of just her and I love Connor's expression in the other. Have a Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteJessica.... what is your daughter wearing... I can't believe you let her out of the house like that :) Just kidding, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! We went there last weekend as well and had SUPER fun! Well, as much as I could with the boys. Anyway... looks like fun, see you tonight!
ReplyDeletewe need to have another play date! They are growing up so fast - Connor looks like a little man sitting on the hay.
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties Jess! Why we always have high expectations for the fun things in life really all they want is to always go to grandma and grandpa's. Ha Ha I love your family
ReplyDelete