I finally got all the pictures that I wanted of our widow's weekend and there are alot of them!
Chase was good enough to play a little bit of Barbie in the backseat with McKendry. When we went to take a picture his barbie had to take a nap. There's not much Chase wouldn't do for her.


Driving back from getting a girl movie!
I love this picture of us. It's not very often you can get a picture of my mom with a real smile on her face.
Great group shot.

Have to have some self taken ones

It was a really fun weekend and somehow it worked out that none of the spouses were able to make it. I think this is the first time since I got married that I have spent time with my brothers and sisters with out in-laws. It was fun but would be great when we all can get together. I made everyone take random pictures to commemorate the moment.


I love my best girlfriend!
Now that Chase is as big or bigger then Jordan they have to wrestle to show each other how strong they are.
I love this picture of them because they look so happy to be together.

Of course I had to get a picture with them.

I also wanted a picture of us all dressed up for church together.
I think McKendry took this picture of Connor. What a doll.

After church and nap time we played a great game of croquet. We are all so competitive and love to argue/trash talk each other it was great. I don't think my parents enjoyed it as much.



Here's the princess standing on top of the slide.

Kenny poured sand all over Connor's head and that was one dirty bath afterwards.
Jordan was the only one lucky enough to get a buck this year. Not his dream buck but he was pretty happy with it. So were the couple he gave the meat too.
Playing in my mom's kitchen

My mom made this cake for Kenny cause she had some extra. Kendry was so excited and we had a party for her and sang her "Happy party to you" We did this right after a big bowl fo spaghetti Os so that is why she has such a dirty face.
After church and nap time we played a great game of croquet. We are all so competitive and love to argue/trash talk each other it was great. I don't think my parents enjoyed it as much.
Love the expression on my Aunt Dana's face and Gen in the background getting into the picture.
Here are the referee's.
I don't know about the look on my dad's face. It's still a little weird to see him without his mustache but he is still a handsome dude.
Connor loved this slide and went down it like 80 times. Same slide that Kenny loved to go down. Crazy how fast time flies!
The neighbors have a great backyard with a sandbox, swing set and trampoline that the kids love to play in. It was great because there is on fence between their yards so the kids could play and we could play and still see everything each other was doing.
My mom made this cake for Kenny cause she had some extra. Kendry was so excited and we had a party for her and sang her "Happy party to you" We did this right after a big bowl fo spaghetti Os so that is why she has such a dirty face.
I LOVE all the pictures! It looks like you had a fun girls weekend! Don't ya just love those!? And look at how itty bitty you are! Holy Cow, you are just shrinking away!! I love you church dresss by the way, it is so cute. I also love that Chase is playing barbies, that is so cute. What a great uncle! Sure wish we lived down there by you guys so we could see you more. --rob
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures- I have been soo out of the loop on everyone's lives! How was the Marathon?
ReplyDeleteLoooove the cake your mom made :)
luvs
jodi
You got tons of great pictures! What a fun weekend, I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete