A few weeks ago I ran the Save a Sister 10k run. I figured since I do mammograms all day long I should also run for the cause. It was great weather and there were quite a few people that came out to run it. I ran it with Ellen, Tana and Lou. Ellen and I stuck together for the first couple of miles until my left knee almost gave out and I told her to leave me and I was running like a lame duck. It ended up feeling better the last couple miles and I caught up to her but it killed the rest of the day at work. Lou and Ellen took first in their age divisions and I think Tana took a place as well. I'm just glad I hung in there. It was a great run and I also saw my Aunt Jill and cousin Bree, since they ran one of the shorter runs.
Me, Tana, Lou and Ellen

Ellen getting her first place medal!



The winners with the goods!

Of course a nice self-portrait.
you are just amazing and inspiring! i wish i had the desire to do the things you do:) you go girl!! how is the calling? wow, what a busy life no wonder we dont see you anymore!!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!! Where's your medal?? I know you took first place in the volleyball player division!! Hope you are doing good-- it was good to see you last week!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jess! You guys look like you had a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete