This past weekend Kenny went to Grandma and Grandpa J's with Kelly and Steph. Josh and I decided it was the perfect time to paint her room. She has really wanted a pink room so that's what we did and it is really, really pink! She wanted glitter and princesses on the walls too but those will have to wait. I am planning on putting some bead board and a shelf on one wall and a bookcase and pictures and stuff but I want to find the right kind of stuff not just slap some stuff on the walls just to be done. If anyone knows of cute websites with design ideas or even if anyone has any suggestions they would be welcomed!
Josh wasn't terribly excited to being painting but he would do anything for his little girl. Ironically the paint color is called Daddy's little girl!
Super excited helper!
She will be getting cuter bedding soon.......
Connor loves to bounce on you if you happen to lay down when he is around. Not the best thing on a weak bladder!
The pink is a good pink...not too crazy or bright. I love it. And the family picture is really cute...everyone is looking and smiling! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a little offended by the beddig comment. I happen to think that that bedding is really cute! It may not be as pink as her walls but it still is really cute in her room!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute Pictures Jess! I love the new pink!
ReplyDeleteLove the pink walls!
ReplyDelete