Thursday, November 27, 2008

McKendry's Thanksgiving Song For You!

Here is a little song for you that Kenny learned at preschool. Like the last video wait for the end!

Thankful for each other!

Not a bad looking Pecan Pie!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is such a cutie Jess! Tell her that made my day. It is so awesome that you have all these moments captured on video. Hope your thanksgiving was a good one. Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed! Pecan pie?? Look out Martha Stewart!! Glad to see you haven't fallen off the edge of the earth!! Haven't heard from ya in a while-- cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with your pie skills! James would be in heaven with you as a wife...he loves pecan pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get my invite? I don't know why it hasn't been working?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that she knew her little song would end up on your blog. Kids are so cute. You have always amazed me with you cooking abilities. I'm not shocked that you could whip up a pecan pie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job with the pecan pie...looks fabulous. And Kendry is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I loved the ending..."now it's on your blog." She knows you too well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was laughing so hard at the end of Kenny's song where she asked about the blog. She knows you too well, LOL!

    ReplyDelete