Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank Goodness for Hard Heads!

Today Kendry wanted to be a kitty and eat dinner, I told her no, she started to whine, then we struck a compromise. She could eat her pudding on a plate on the floor. I had to get a video of how messy they got and the end is pretty funny!


6 comments:

  1. That is THE best thing I've seen all day!!! HA HA Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You family is so AWESOME!!! I love looking at your blog, it is NEVER boring around your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny. I love that she bonked her head. It's always the best when you give it to something you were totally against and then they do to them selves what you wish you could do to them when they started whining! =} or maybe thats just me... the "crazy lady"! (Kamber's words)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the laughs, that is too funny! will you please teach me how to get video on here!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats funny! Oakley is always prending to be a kitty too. I told her to drink her milk last night, and she told me she couldn't because kitties didn't like milk! Kids, they keep it entertaining!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, that's too funny. Better not let my kid watch that, she'll be a kitty for the next month.

    ReplyDelete