We had a great weekend with a ton of stuff crammed into it. I don't even have all the pictures that I want on here but for now this will have to do because I am going to watch the finale of Biggest Loser and I want to put more pictures on here and write about this weekend and it is going to take me forever!!!
We drove up to Josh's parents house Thursday night and then headed up to SLC to do some shopping and see his brothers/sis-in-laws. Brit and Laura are both due the same day at the end of this month! We had a little get together Sat. morning at Josh's grandparents house. Jared is a UHP man and got called into work so that sucked but we had a good time opening presents and playing the Wii.

Have to throw in a self taken one.
Con just relaxing after opening all those presents.

Josh's parents got Kenny a me size Barbie doll. She loves it and can even wear the barbies outfit! A funny little story: when we were at my parents house we but the doll in Chase's bed while he was out with friends and the next morning he told us that it freaked him out to get in bed and turn over and see this face staring at him!
Paul loved that doll as well and would dance with it or sit on it.
It was a cold morning. I went running Sat. morning and when I started there were just a few flakes in the air and by the time I finished I had I had tons of snow all over me! I love how excited the kids look.
We went out for lunch and had a great time at TGIF's
Kenny and Grandma and Grandpa J!

Britt, Laura,Steph and Me and if you look close Josh in the mirror taking the picture
It took us 2 1/2 hours to get to my parents house from Lehi when it normally takes 1 1/2. The roads were terrible and combine that with stupid drivers makes for long, slow trip. My parents gave McKendry this sleeping bag/air mattress that night for her birthday so she could use it. Connor had to jump in with her and when he did he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep!
Pretending to sleep.
Looking so cute and handsome for church

She really is excited about her cake. She loved it. Thanks mom for making it for her!


Kenny's boyfriend Mason made it down for the birthday party! They really do love each other and get along so well.


Giving Grandpa some love!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY McKENDRY!McKendry's birthday was on Sunday but we werer able to celebrate it over a few days! She was really excited for her birthday and has been talking about it everyday for the past six months. Kenny came into the world a couple days late and a week after my brother Jordan left on his mission! I was really hoping that she would've come a little early. She weighed 7lbs. 2 oz and 20 in long. She was a great baby in the hospital but when we got her home......let's just say there was a lot of holding, rocking, bouncing on the workout ball(which was a lifesaver), and sleepless nights. After the first 4 months she turned into a whole new baby and we had a ton of fun. She is so much fun and amazes me with the things she comes up with.
Such a cute little pumkin!
Kenny was lucky enough to have Paycen be so close in age (5 wks apart). They love each other and I am going to have to do a post with all the pictures of them together when Shar and Nick lived here.
what a great weekend. I wish my birthday would be celebrated like that.
ReplyDeleteI'm also glad I'm not the only one who has done a lot of rocking and bouncing. Kaylee has been on one lately. But it's nice to know there is an end in sight.
I LOVE the picture of her wearing the gi-normous glasses....so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love josh's perv stash in the picture of him holding kenny as a pumpkin...sick
ReplyDeleteI love looking at old pictures of kendry. She was so stinking cute sometimes I wish she was young again.
ReplyDeleteHey, I had to remember how I changed my comments! But, I found it, here is the page that it is on, you have to be logged into blogger and be on the dashboard.
ReplyDeletehttp://buzz.blogger.com/2008/10/commenting-made-easier.html
Then, it tells you, but you selected the embeded comment button and then what ever else it tells you to do! Hope that helps, it is a lot easier to use!
Busy, busy, busy as usual! I swear you guys are always going out of town!
ReplyDeleteI love the Harry Potter look!
What a little cutie! Love the Harry Potter look.... I can't believe that your mom made that cake. That is so amazing. She must be a pro!
ReplyDelete