This last week my sister Gentry came to stay with me and watch my kids while I worked, hang out and go to her roommates wedding. She also had to get her wisdom teeth, all 4 of them impacted, out. On Friday morning we drove up to Cedar and had to be there by 8:30. I told her that I wanted to get some pictures of her before and after and she agreed!
When my dad came to tell us that she was done and that she was crying I had a hard time believing it because she was supposed to be on pain meds! I could hear her down the hall and when I saw her I had to stop for a minute so she wouldn't see me laughing!

The kids waiting for Aunt Gentry. A quick thank you to the dentist office on the 2nd floor that let us play with their toys while we waited.
She was miserable!
So sad but so funny at the same time!

My brother Chase also had a basketball game in Cedar that morning so we got to go and watch him. He is having alot of fun and his team is fun to watch.
Nice Rebound!
Sweet form on the free throw.
Another picture of the happy camper taken my Kendry.
Jordan will love that I put this one on here!
Connor and Grandma Mecham
On the way home from the game on Friday I got to sit in the back between the car seats! It's a win lose situation because I win in the fact that I can wedge myself between the car seats and be totally secure without a seat belt. I also get to take fake pictures of me sleeping with the kids. I lose because the middle is harder then a rock!

I didn't want to forget to put these pictures on of the kids with Santa Clause at the Riding family Christma party that we had a couple weeks ago. Kendry was so excited when he called her name. She raised her hand and sat there until he told her she could come up. 
The kids are a little wasted in this picture! It was a long day filled with fun and they are done!

I love this video because it's always great when your kids play together and make each other laugh!
My brother Chase also had a basketball game in Cedar that morning so we got to go and watch him. He is having alot of fun and his team is fun to watch.
I didn't know what to expect with Connor but this is almost exactly the same picture as last year with Con just staring at him. 
I love this video because it's always great when your kids play together and make each other laugh!
You're riht. The pictures of Gentry are soooo sad, but also so funny. Sorry Gentry! I feel your pain, but those shots are priceless. I feel guilty admiting that I got a good laugh when I looked at them. I still love ya though. ---rob
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that Gentry agreed to a photo shoot. I feel so bad for her, she looks like she's hurting. I'm sorry Gentry, I hope that you're feeling better! I had a bad experience with my wisdom teeth, so I feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteI love all the new pictures, Kendry and Connor are so stinking cute, I can't wait to see you guys. I'm sad that we missed another Christmas party!
Poor Gentry. What a good sport! I especially love the pics of you fake sleeping. You guys crack me up! My world would be less bright without you and your funny fam!
ReplyDeletePoor Gentry! There seems to be alot of Wisdom teeth pulling going on lately, must be an end of year thing. I can't believe she let you take photos, of course she was in tears right? too funny. Hope to see you sometime for the holidays, are you guys going to Delta?
ReplyDeleteOh your sister looks miserable.. how sad. The kids look so happy on Santa's lap. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
ReplyDelete