Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So anyone who looks at this blog knows that I like to take self portrait pictures. We had a Christmas Eve party at my grandparents house and after taking a couple of these self ones I decided that I didn't want to leave anyone out so I took a picture with every single person there including the kids! I unfortunately didn't get a picture with Gentry, George or Lacey this weekend but I will work on that. We had a great party with good food and good family. It was great because most everyone got to be there.

One baby is three months old and the other is six! Can you guess which is which?
Opening their Christmas Eve present
She is a great little poser!So cute in their Christmas PJ's. She was pretty upset when she saw that hers didn't have the feet in them. I didn't think she would care but I told her that she couldn't have the feet ones because then it would be too hard for her to take them off to go potty in the night. That seemed to work but she is still pretty annoyed about it.


4 comments:

  1. SO I am like shocked that we didn't get a picture together because we usually take one whether or not you are taking pictures of everyone. Oh well, lets just keep on taking pictuers! i love my new camera, I am taking pictures of everything!
    -GENTRY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos,its fun to see everyone since I wasn't able to be there! Your the best self-portrait photographer EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Self portraits??? YOU?? If I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to get on America's next top model! Glad you had a good holiday-- hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your self-portraits, LOL! They are fun to look at though.

    ReplyDelete