Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We love our new Delta sweatshirts! I haven't had a new one since high school and it's my favorite color!
We are so tough!
Connor loved crawling all over the toys instead of playing them.
Josh and my dad have this thing where they give each other dumb shirts about how they are bad fishers/hunters. Josh gave my dad one but my dad's to Josh was better this year at least.
Connor would also open one present then want to play with that. We could have saved money and just given him one thing. I also gave him is Elmo computer first and that was a very bad idea. He only wanted to play with it and cried when we took it away so he could open other presents. We even put it out of the room and he would walk over to it and start playing it. I have learned my lesson and will give the fun toys last!
Taking a break on his car mat.
The great dollhouse! She loved it and it is so nice to have somewhere to put her barbie dolls. I didn't realize how many she had until they had a home to go to! She does need some boy barbies though. Kenny got really spoiled but it sure was fun to do it.
Giving Grandma Meek some love for the Ariel barbie
So Santa was a little cheap this year and decided to re gift Mel-Mo aka Elmo. He got this last year and hasn't really touched it so while we were cleaning out the garage and deciding to take stuff to toy heaven (DI) I thought why not re gift it, he hasn't seen it in 8 months! We did and he has rediscovered how much he loves this mel-mo!
Love this kid!





2 comments:

  1. Your new neice and nephew are beautiful. I am so glad you were able to see them. I love that your family gets together and plays volleyball. I need something in my family like that thanks for being an inspiration. As for Christmas, well it looks like your kids faired off well. They are so cute and I am sure Kenny will have so much fun with her barbie house, and I see nothing wrong with bringing out forgotten toys. Looks like Conner loves Elmo. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys scored on christmas!

    -Peter-

    ReplyDelete