Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shout Out to the Con-Man

This past night at dinner Connor got really messy so I decided to take a picture of him and when I said "Smile" he gave me this huge cheese! I love it. He is just getting so big and it amazes me the things I ask him to do and he does it! They really grow up way to fast.
Kenny is looking a little "gangsta" in this shot. She always has to do some kind of funny face in a picture!
I just really like this picture of him!
So I watch my friends little boys a couple of mornings a week and I was getting tired of the cartoons so I turned it to the music station and we all got our dance on. I didn't know Connor had such moves!


I like this video of him!

I have been wanting to make a list of things about Connor. What he likes and the little things he does at this age. They just change so fast and grow like crazy. Since most people won't have made it this far and I am working the graveyard shift and it is 4:03 in the morning I will do what I want!

Some of Connor's favorite things are: He loves to brush his teeth and giggles when we brush them. He loves chap stick, whether it is putting it on or carrying it, he just loves it. He is really jabbering alot and some words we can understand and most we can't. He loves to tease Kendry. He loves to hide under the covers. He is so cute when he bows his head and folds his arms. When he say prayers at night and kneel by the bed he will fold his arms and lay his head on the bed until we say amen. I have him trained that when I put a blanket over my shoulder and start to sing primary songs he lays his head on my shoulder. We do this every night before bed. He is really in to saying "Mine". He doesn't like to share. He gives really great scowl faces. I love his kisses because he is stingy with them so it is great to get them. He loves taking baths. Whenever you tell him "Good Job" he claps his hands. We will say "raise your hand if you like .........such and such" and most times he automatically raises his hand and says "Me". He is obsessed with Elmo even though we don't ever watch Sesame Street. He also loves Max and Ruby and when he hears the theme song will run up to the T.V. and do a little dance. He is an awesome little man and we are so lucky to have him in our family. Next graveyard I will do a shout out to Kendry!

8 comments:

  1. What were you doing working the graveyard shift?! Your little Connor man is so cute. He is getting so big and he seems like he is at such a fun age. I love his cheesy smile and he does have some sweet dance moves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is getting so big. time is going so fast. I can't wait to come up in Feb. I can't wait!Plan on being there sometime through feb27-march9. Love ya and I miss you like crazy. Wish we were still there to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4:03 in the morning.. wow. Those pics are pretty cute and both your kids are growing up so fast. Such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! love the eating pics they are always the best! i cant believe you still work and do all you do! amazing!! when you going to be free to play???

    ReplyDelete
  5. He has got some serious dance talent...does he get that from you??? Your kids are both so cute! Teagan hit that stage where she would do what I asked, and now it's over and she says "no, you do it mom"

    ReplyDelete