I need to do a quick shout out to my cousin Shar for this great blog look I am rocking! Thanks so much and I LOVE IT!!!
This is my cousin Kara and I. She is leaving for her mission to Peru tomorrow!!!

Gentry is going to love this!

Connor with his Grandpa Great
Mecham.

Kenny and Mason loved this fish tank at the Chinese restaurant

A little Lady and the Tramp action

Their love is still going strong!

Uncle Jordan and Connor hanging out after church.
I love it when they get along and can peacefully do things together.


Another shot of Chase playing Basketball. Look at those GUNS!

I forgot to post these pictures of Kenny and Connor at Grandma and Grandpa J's.

Loving her Hannah Montana pj's

He is a little obsessed with Mel-Mo. (Elmo)
I actually do love that picture of me! Thanks for sharing that with the blogging world!
ReplyDeleteI love picture posts. I'm all about "picture reading". Speaking of picture posts, I need to do one of Kaylee.
ReplyDeleteJessica
ReplyDeleteYou seriously need to come to my house and help me with my blog. I LOVE how it is 3 columns, I want I want!!! Anyway, fun pictures!! Later
Cassie
I just barely got one! I figured what better way to stay in touch! But Kasey goes back to his old job in March so it's not like it will be long. I just couldn't stand working for that wreched company, lol. What are you guys up to? How's Connor & Kenney?
ReplyDelete