Wednesday, February 11, 2009

crazy lazy

I have been really lazy about posting and these pictures are in no particular order but just ones that I have been wanting to post.
A few days ago I started the bath water and went to get the kids and got a little distracted and Josh yells at me from the bathroom to come and look and I knew exactly what I would find so I grabbed the camera first. I took a video of it but it won't load so the pictures will have to do.

I love his face because he knows he is doing something wrong!


He will smile good for me though and how could you get mad at this face!
One night during the nightly routine of books, scriptures and prayers I brought the camera in to catch Connor's latest trick and Kenny wanted me to take some pictures of her! She is a little poser.
My Next Top Model
When we tell the kids to kneel down for prayers Connor will dive for Kendry's pillow and pretend to be asleep and just smile at us!
A picture taken by Kendry
Connor was so ornery one night that Josh stuck him in the sink and he perked right up!
A self portrait of Kendry! She makes me so proud!
A few weeks ago we went up north for Katie's baby blessing and it was a great chance to take a picture of all the grand kids together.
Kendry loves have new cousin! I don't think Katie was loving all the attention.It was crazy enough to get all the kids together on the couch but to have them all looking and not crying? That was too much for us to handle.
I think this picture is from a few weeks ago. My dad can't do just a plain smile and has to make a face in almost every picture!
My dad was sticking mini marshmallows in Connor's ears.
Connor loves to put shoes on and it's only natural that he would be drawn to sparkly ones!


Thanks for making it through all the pictures. We have been doing great. I am a ALOT stressed with New Beginnings coming up and trying to make it all come together but I have great counselors and I think it will be a good night. We have taken Connor's binkie away and he has been doing great without it. I think I was more attached to it then he was!


8 comments:

  1. I love the bathtub trick! That hasn't happened at our house yet but we've come close quite a few times! YOur kids are so adorable and getting so big! We all need to plan to get together sometime- I wish I was a v-ball player cause then at least I'd get to hang out with you guys once a year. Oh-well! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sad to get rid of Shane's binki too because I thought it made him look a little more like a baby and I wasn't ready for him to grow up:) Very cute pictures, your kids are getting so big! I love that Kendry is doing self portraits like her Mommy, ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics!! I love the tub ones that's hilarious!! haha I'm going to laugh for awhile about that one! Oh and I got your message but forgot to call back cause I didn't get it all or something?? I don't know but wasn't it about a girls night thing? For a concert? If so I'm definelty in if it's before May 1st! Let me know details for sure though!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cute pictures. It looks like your family has been meking lots of great memories. I love that boys are drawn to girls shoes as children. My nephews have always been fascinated with my tall shoes. Good luck with new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, you guys are so much fun! And you are awesome to blog about everything. I can always count on an update from you. :) I need you to rub off on me, I can't get myself to keep up with it. Hey I was hoping you could help me. I have just decided to run a half marathon and I know you have all kind of tips and maybe even a training schedule? Any advice you can give would be great!! My email is megan_curtis@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kids! My boys have done the clothed tub thing too, what is up with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are seriously hilarious! Hope your new beginnings goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't checked blogs in a while, I loved catching up with you. Everytime I check in your kids are saying or doing something that cracks me up! You guys are so fun!

    ReplyDelete