Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Help with New Beginnings!!

So I have a couple of ideas but I was wondering if anyone out there had any cute ideas on how we can spotlight the new girls that have come into Young Women's! I am leaving this until the last minute I know but we did have a new girl move in on Sunday so it's a good thing I waited so I didn't leave her out. There is something to say about procrastinating and it's not all bad! So if you could leave me a comment with any ideas that you have that would be great!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess, your blog is sooo cute! I saw your post wanting ideas; here are a couple of websites I could not live without. www.sugardoodle.net,www.tipjunkie.blogspot.com, & www.theideadoor.com Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for the same thing and there is a blog that someone has on and it's beginingsnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete