Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LUCKY YOU!!

Update!!! This is so much fun reading everyones stories so I have decided to make it the first 10 people to comment will get something awesome from ME!!

Lucky You!

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Tell me a funny joke or embarrassing story. The first five people to tell me something I haven't heard before will win!
The first 10 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

8 comments:

  1. On one of the slides at Lagoon-A-Beach, the force of hitting the water at the bottom caused my one-piece swimsuit to end up around my ankles. And yes, it was post-pubescence, and yes there was a very hot male lifeguard only feet away that saw everything that God gave me.

    PS. I can't wait to see my fabulous prize! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked for it. When I was 18 years old my older sister had her first child. He had a closed tear duct. So my mom asked me to stop by the store and buy a water based lubricant called KY Gel to help open his eye. I dropped my younger sister off at soccer camp and headed to target. They had just opened and there were plenty of stock boys everywhere. I walk up to two guys and ask them loud and proud where the KY was located. They looked at me for a minute and one employee quietly asked the other if it was on isle ___ he said "yeah, I think it is". So off I go thinking that it is strange that they would be so weird about my question. That is, until I got to the isle and discovered all the birth control items and other fun things. I about died!!!!! I quickly grabbed the first bottle that said KY. As I am in line I was reading the front of it and had to go back to the "fun" isle and get the non warming kind. I was so embarassed to say the least. My brother in law still laughs about this and I was fuming mad at my mother for not educating me ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious! What a fun idea:). Okay, here is mine......When we were first married Brian and I owned a scooter. I would drive it sometimes to school or work. I had driven it to school on this particular day and when class got out I hopped on my scooter confidently and started to go. I noticed this group of young men were watching me and I wasn't paying attention. When I looked up I noticed a big black truck that was parked right in my way. To avoid running into it I vicously grabbed the scooter break. Well, the scooter stopped suddenly, but I continued to fly forward slamming into the handle bars and front of the scooter. I was embaressed, and the group of young men proceeded to laugh their heads off as I swerved around the big truck and drove away quickly. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So since I have told you all my embarrassing stories, I had to find a joke and thought that this one was funny since I am going to be a teacher...and I thought it was fitting!

    A first-grade teacher explains to her class that she is an San Fransico Giants fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Giants fans too. Not really knowing what a Giants fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.

    There is, however, one exception. Kelly has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Giants fan" she reports.

    "Then," asks the teacher," What are you?"

    "I'm a New York Yankees fan," boasts the little girl.

    The teacher asks Susie why she is a Yankees fan.

    "Well, my Dad and Mom are Yankee fans, so I'm a Yankees fan too," she responds.

    "That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

    Kelly smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Giants fan."

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELL I GUESS I AM TOO SLOW TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST FIVE! DANG ! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU>>> I THINK THE DAYS HAVE CHANGED THO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was Cinco De Mayo and Will and I had gone to Los Amigos for lunch. It was packed! There were about 20 people in line waiting to get a table (including us). Will was just playing around and he said something about hitting me. I was kind of yelling because it was so loud in there and said, "go ahead, I like it rough!" At that moment, it was like the movies when everything gets relatively quite and everyone was staring at me. I turned beet red and hid my face. Will was laughing hysterically.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was doing a upright bilateral knee exam on a patient who was in a gown. I had him stand with his back to the board and lowered the tube to center between his knees. As I was bringing the bucky down to align it, I told the patient to pull up his gown a little bit because it was covering his knees. So I'm crouched right next to him lining the bucky up with the tube and as i turn to look at the tube I notice that his boys are hanging out about 8 inches from my face. I instanly stood up, left the bucky and tube how they were, walked to the console and fired away. Fortunetly the radiograph turn out.

    ReplyDelete