Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I would love love to win!

So blog surfing totally pays off. I was looking at Kelly's blog, she is the photographer that did Connor's newborn pictures that I love! She had a post on there about another fellow photographer who was having a give away. Her name is Brooke Snow and her pictures are so awesome and I think everyone should check her out! Everytime you click on her name and go to her blog the better chance I have to win! So let's help a sister out!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I went!!! So I hope you win! Was I supposed to do anything there???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited the site for you, too. Great pics. Thanks for responding to my post! Jeremy and I laughed out loud at the joke. You are one of the lucky winners of some awesome prize. It could be anything. I will get it to you ASAP. :)Maybe you will get it this weekend when we see you.

    ReplyDelete