Connor's birthday was Monday and mine was on Wednesday. We decided to go up to Zion's and go to the Pizza Noodle for dinner. I LOVE their pizza and it was worth the wait and the drive. This is Kenny posing for me outside the restaurant.

Connor got very spoiled at a little birthday party that we had for him on Monday night. He got a sweet Elmo
karaoke thing,
dinosaurs, clothes, a basketball hoop, kites, baseball bat, policeman set and bubble wand. He would not let go of the Elmo and he loved the bubbles. He has played with everything he as gotten and thanks to everyone who came to the party!

Connor loves George and Britt

What a sweet 2yr old.

A picture of the sweet cupcake ice cream cones I made. He almost bit the candle before he blew it out. He also got really shy when we sang him Happy Birthday.

He also loves his Kelly and
Steph
HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Connor!! Where is the Pizza Noodle? I have neve even heard of it. My favorite birthdays were at Zion. Good Choice.
ReplyDelete