This is a random picture but every night after family prayers Connor dives up to the top of Kenny's bed and gets under the covers and pretends to be asleep. I think he wants to sleep with her or get his own big boy bed but I don't think we are quite ready for that yet.

We had a great Easter morning and you have to love timers on cameras or we wouldn't have this nice family picture.
They were pretty excited about what the Easter bunny brought them.



We went to an Easter Egg hunt at the Thomas's and the kids had a blast.

McKendry just had to wear her tutu all day. Made me feel good since I made it for her and she loved it.
Great job on that tutu! Totally impressed with your skills...super cute! Love your family picture too. Thank heavens for those timers.
ReplyDelete