Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

So on rare occasions I decide I will post and share some of my thoughts.
First of all I think Easter is a pretty good holiday. You can get the kids something from the Easter Bunny, and not make to big of mess. Then you can go to church and celebrate the real reason for easter, then of course eat a ham dinner...
We put together a 3 minute video of the kids Easter morning, I threw in a few of my smart remarks along the way.
If you see Jess in the next day or two tell her Happy Birthday, its on Wednesday or Tax Day.

Josh

4 comments:

  1. That is a cute video. I love Easter too! Happy birthday isn't it on the 15th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute kids! I'm glad the Easter Bunny got Kenny "what she's always wanted!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the little pink tu-tu thing. Don't ya just love this age? It is so fun! Hope you guys are doing good. Have a Happy Birthday! ---robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got some cute kids! I love how Connor said he could say it but didn't. However, he did answer your question!

    ReplyDelete