Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just a Quick Note!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!

Pictures and story of the day will soon follow. His birthday was yesterday but I got so busy doing stuff to get ready for it that I forgot to post about it.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures! I wish I could have been there and I am sure you wish I could have been there too! happy birthday Connor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated B-day to your son! Our kids are only 6 months apart almost, I didn't realize they were that close. We will have to do a play date when they get a little older or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Connor, you are a very special grandson. Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. We love you, We are glad you had a great Easter. Grandma and Grandpa J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, This is a comment to wish you a Happy Birthday since I am looking at your blog at the moment and it is the end of the day, April 15th or Tax Deadline. Hope you have a great day, too bad you're getting older..............., but better, though, right?
    Love ya, Aunt Camille

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl!! Long time no talk!! It sounds like you have been one busy mama and still running!! Way to go! I think I have run 5 times since the marathon-- oops!! I am playing grass... are you?? Hope you are doing good-- if you need an ice-cream eating buddy I am your girl. You run too fast for me, so maybe I can keep up if we eat ice-cream!!

    ReplyDelete