I am not posting these pictures to be mean but as part of a bet that Josh lost. Josh and Jordan had a bet that if the Jazz were within 8 points of the Lakers by half-time then Jordan would have to walk down the block to my Grandma's house and back and then have his picture taken and posted on their blog. Well as you can see from the pictures, Josh lost! We were laughing so hard and I was kinda surprised that he actually agreed to this. His faith in the Jazz is quite amazing, seeing as he is always getting let down by them. Oh well it makes for some good memories!
Hahaha! L.O.V.E the pictures! I dont think Kelly would ever do that...
ReplyDeletevery nice!! My husband has way to much faith in the jazz as well. He compares it to a girl being in an abusive relationship he just keep coming back for more heartache
ReplyDeletever funny
Gretta
Hahahahahahahahaha! You are lucky to be married to a man of his word.
ReplyDeleteYou married a good one. And pink really brings out Josh's eyes. HA HA HA HA
ReplyDeleteGO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!! You are the man Josh. I still have faith :).
ReplyDeleteHow hilarious! Happy Birthday to you and Connor! Looks like you guys have been busy, busy busy!
ReplyDeleteIt takes a big man to wear a pink dress. Josh was working that dress better then Rodman could.
ReplyDelete-Peter-
Josh,
ReplyDeleteNice! You are one hot babe! I am not surprised at all that you would do something like this. It totatlly reminds me of Snow College. I can see you haven't changed at all. Your family looks great!
Take Care,
Cody
Josh, you look fabulous in PINK!
ReplyDeleteJosh you look so "Pretty in Pink!" Jess that is priceless ha ha! Thanks for sharing these pics!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad Josh has kept his faith in the Jazz. I too would walk down the street in a dress for the Jazz. By the way I have another video of Josh in a dress when he was in High School.
ReplyDelete