I thought I would give Josh a break and post something different. Connor had his 2yr well check today and he is doing great! He weighed 27lbs and I don't remember how tall he is but he is in the 99% for his height to weight ratio. Since I didn't write Connor a letter on his birthday then I am going to take the time now to write down everything that he is doing right now.
*He loves shoes and is always putting a pair on. It doesn't matter if they are princess shoes or daddy's shoes.
*He loves to wear his jacket and has to have the hood on. If you are wearing a jacket and he sees that it's not zipped up or you don't have your hood on then you soon will.
*Loves, Loves, Loves Max and Ruby. If I need a few minutes to make dinner or clean something and he is being my shadow all I have to do is offer to let him watch Max and Ruby and he immediately runs to the couch shouting "Ruby,Ruby".
*I love it when he says "Thank you Mamma". I wish I could write how it sounds!
*Obsessed with Popsicles
*Scared of the vacuum
*Still loves MelMo aka Elmo
*It's the best when you are laying on the bed and he has to crawl in by you and lay his head on the pillow and then just smiles cause he is so happy to be laying with you.
*He loves bath time with Kenny. I love to see is little bare bum bounce as he is running from the kitchen into the bathroom.
*He will pick one toy wherever he is playing at and will hold on to it no matter what else he is playing with.
*Not a great sharer right now and can throw quite the crying fit.
*Love his mean little scowls he gives me and when he says "Momma" in a low, kinda scary voice.
*He will still cuddle with me and lay his head on my shoulder.
*He has the tune down for the ABC song and a few of the letters.
I know there is so much more that he is doing right now that I would like to write down but can't think of it.
Connor you have been such a blessing in our lives and I can't even imagine what our family would be like without you. I love to see your smile and your eyes light up and to hear your laugh when we tickle you or kiss on your neck. You are such a sweetheart and one day I will miss your tearful temper tantrums! I just want you to know that you are loved by so many people but especially your Mom and Dad!
What a cute boy. I would love to hear all the different ways he says Momma...especially that low scary one. HA HA HA
ReplyDeleteAll your new posts are so so cute. I love your little fam. We need to get together sometime soon. I think that I may be coming your way in May with my mom. I'll be sure to call you. You're a gem Jess!
ReplyDelete