The Women's Softball team that I played with took 1st place last night!! We only lost one game the whole season. There are some girls on this team that can crush it and place hit the ball. I am not one of them but I had a really great time playing with this group and I hope I get to next year! Go
Lins!!
We got shirts and visors.


Shelly and I trying to show off our champions shirts

Super cheesy smile but I am just so excited and Josh was making wise cracks at us.
Sounds like it as fun! I really want to play city ball next year. You will have to let me know where the sign up sheets are so i can get on a team.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Hey i am a blog stalker too! I ran into Kerri Kent and she gave me her LILDIVA card and I found your guys blogs!! I miss everyone down there! Your kids are getting big and they are sooo dang cute!! Glad you found my blog!! Fun way to keep in touch!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! And good luck at Girls Camp this week. We'll be up visiting another ward on Friday night, so maybe we'll stop by.
ReplyDelete