I finally found my camera cord so now I can post all the pictures from the 4th. The day before we went over to my Aunt and Uncles and played on my cousins water slide. Too bad for you that I haven't posted any pictures of myself going down the slide!
He was forced to go down this slide and liked it after a few tries but not his favorite thing to do.
He put my headband on and would not take it off. He also loves to jump.

This slide was more to Connor's liking

Mary and Gentry racing each other

After a few trial runs, Kenny was an animal on this slide and loved playing on it.

Some amazing trampoline skills

Connor was happy with about 4 pieces of candy and had a death grip on them and would not let them go for anything.

Cutest little candy grabber

My Grandpa and Grandma Riding

Had to get a shot of the 'Red head Girls Group'

Only family picture I got and of course my dad is showing his maturity in the back!
My Men!
Connor said he wanted to ride the "How-see" but changed his mind when he got close but he did like to pet the horse.

McKendry had to ride the horse again this year and she loved it!

I had to beg to get this picture taken. It's crazy how old we are all getting!

This little man woke up early and so by this time was not wanting to smile for pictures so I had to resort to tickling!

These cute little cupcakes were a group effort. They are mini cupcakes cut in half with a circle of brownie as the hamburger and yellow, green and red frosting. We also put sesame seeds on top for extra effect. I got this idea from
here.
One of the group shots I got. I got a little picture taking out towards the end of the day.

Connor loved the fireworks but he actually feel asleep towards the end of them. I did as well, it was a long day and I had been up during the night throwing up!

Kendry and Lacey-Kenny did not stop talking about which fireworks she liked and basically talked Lacey's ear off.
After the big fireworks show we went back to my parents and tried to light our own fireworks. I say tried because it had been cloudy and threatening rain all day but it stayed away until 11:00pm when we wanted to light our fireworks. Oh well it was a great day and probably one of my favorites.
I saw those cupcakes on Bakerella and thought they looked like too much effort- You are so talented for making them and they turned out very cute!
ReplyDeletethat looks like so much fun. I LOVE the cupcakes!!!!
ReplyDeleteCassie
I love all the pictures, they make me so jealous, I wish I was there!! Love the hamburger cupcakes, looks like you're following in your mother's footsteps:)
ReplyDelete