Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary and Camping!

A couple weekends ago Josh and I took the kids camping up Gooseberry at Twin Ponds. We went up to Richfield on Thursday night and then on Friday morning drove up to Gooseberry. We went with Jared, Britt and Parker. We set up camp and the kids were loving it and already getting dirty! There were a ton of wildflowers so we decided to go for a nature walk. This is Kenny in a field of these flowers.
The kids each picked a bouquet for each of their Grandmas.
This is where we put the kids when we didn't want to watch them!
I love my little girl!
Both of our parents and Gentry came up Fri. night to have dinner with us and we played a little Ladder Golf.
The kids with Grandpa and Grandma J!
Grandpa and Grandma Meek
One of the only pictures with Connor looking at me. He was running around everywhere.
Gentry in the back, Britt and Di
Kids playing with the Ladder golf game balls
Fun Family Picture
That night we had Tin-Foil dinners and Smores. Connor loved the smoke from the fire and would on purpose go and stand in the smoke and just smile and laugh. He smelled terrible! I wasn't sure how the night was going to go but the kids did great but I froze! Josh and I only had one little thin blanket and between that and checking on the kids to make sure they were covered up and to drag Connor back to his place on the bed and having to go to the bathroom up to scared to go outside by myself it was a very long night!
The next morning we got up and had breakfast and then went fishing for a couple of hours. The whole time Connor was talking about catching fish. After Josh or Jared would catch a fish and it would get anywhere near Connor he would start to get all tremble and start to cry and say "Fish eat me, Fish eat me!" He would not go near them. Kenny, on the other hand, would hold the fish and the worms that they put on the hook. She was alot braver then Connor and I.
Showing Connor how brave she can be
She is pretty proud about reeling this fish in!
This was his face every time a fish came near!
Pretty flowers by the pond
Josh doing what he loves!
Loving my kids!
It was also our 7th Wedding Anniversary on July 18th! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I just wanted to let Josh know how much I love him and how grateful I am for everything he does for me and puts up with from me! You are the best and I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. We have been talking about going camping all summer, but haven't ever gotten around to it! Now after looking at all the fun you guys had, I wish we had found the time! We need to have Connor and Jack play--they would love it!

    ReplyDelete