Saturday when I got back from Youth Conference Josh had been cleaning and organizing the garage. He had set out the little toddler bed we have so we decided it was time to take Connor's crib down and have him sleep in a "Big Boy Bed". I admit to being nervous because McKendry was an awesome sleeper and then we took her out of her crib at 18months and she was pretty terrible after that. Connor is now 27 months and has not tried to climb out of his crib once! This is a picture of him taking his first nap in his little bed and he stayed in his bed all night long as well. I don't know if it's because he hasn't realized he can get out or if he is just doing it to make me happy! I don't care why I am just glad that he is sleeping great in his bed! The next step is Big Boy Underwear!
hooray for big beds...you know what that means right? Time for another baby! jk
ReplyDeleteOuch about your injury! :(
That is quite the bruise! I bet Conner is more comfortable in a big bed now. I know Cole loves to spread out with all the extra room.
ReplyDelete