Friday, September 18, 2009

Gentry and Andrew which jersey do they look best in?







So Gentry and Andrew are getting married soon, but must be getting pretty stressed out because they are trying on a bunch of different jersey's. I personally didn't think they would be caught dead wearing Yankees and Braves jersey's but when they tried on the Giants I thought, "yeah finally some sense." What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. you guys are such dorks. I FOR REALS like the Braves if i had my choice. The Giants are not the best team...nor the Yankees. Oh, I'm sure Kelly will vote The Braves as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I for sure would pick the braves jersey. It just looks SO classy. And the Giant(loser) jersey looks like it was pulled out of the dumpster or the bottom of somewhere!!ha. And if you put the spankee's jersey on you may as well be from fillmore or North Sevier . Take your pick!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its to bad all three of those teams are all garbage teams you guys need to quit cheering for minor league teams. might as well be rooting for the Rancho Cucamunga Slammers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to know how long the photo-shopping took?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What up girl!! It was fun catching up with you and your fam today!! Good luck with potty training... I don't blame you one bit-- leave him in a diaper til he's in kindergarden... then he'll get it!! Cute fam!

    ReplyDelete