This past weekend Josh went elk hunting with some of the guys in my family. He left Friday night and got back Monday night. I decided on Sat. I was going to do something fun with the kids and get out of the house. Kendry has been wanting to go to the Dinosaur Museum. I didn't know quite what to expect but the kids liked it and I'm glad that we went.

It was hard to get any good pictures of them cause Connor wanted to climb through the rails and run on the displays!

She wasn't too excited for all the pictures I made them take. She kept wanting to hug Connor in them and he wasn't liking that too much.

After the Museum we went to the park to feed some ducks and have picnic lunch. When we got to this spot all the ducks were on the other side of the pond. That did not last for long. Within 2 min of us being there we were swarmed by ducks.

These ducks were hungry and aggressive. The kids started to freak out and Connor had a piece of bread in his hand and a duck came up and bit it out of his hand.
Kendry was hiding behind a pillar screaming her head off. I was torn between laughing at them, trying to get a picture and wondering if I was going to have to kick some duck butt. In the end I told the kids to run away down the path and I threw bread in the other direction for the ducks to go after. Now Connor says "Ducks eat you, Ducks eat you" It's always a great day when you can scar your children for life!

Running for dear life!

Playing at the park

Later that day
Kendry had a princess birthday party. Snow White came and the girls loved it.

Connor was pretty excited to!
Oh how I wish I could have been a bystander to witness the duck attack! HA HA HA...glad you all survived! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh soo cute! That looks like so much fun! I can't wait till I have kids and can do all those great things! Love ya can't wait to see you too!!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so freakin cute, Jess! They are at such fun ages:) PS Tell your Mom she looks like a supermodel in the picture below!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up. Those ducks ARE scary! Forget the kids, I'm the one who's scarred for life. :) You're right we do need a little St George Hood reunion.
ReplyDelete