I am still playing catch up on the last month of activities that we did. Peach Days here in H-town is a big deal and we love to go and take a look around and get yummy Navajo Tacos. My parents came down for the weekend to see the kids and to see my sisters and I play in a volleyball tournament. The tournament started on Fri. at 5pm and we played until 3:30am! We ended up taking 2nd and it was so much fun. I love playing volleyball with my sisters. After getting to bed at 4:00am I woke up at 5:30am to go run in the Peach Day's 12k (7mi) but when I went to go get Mel, who played with us also, she slept in and then when she came racing out to jump in the car my car wouldn't start! It was not meant to be. We had to go find Shelly who was running the course and tell her that we at least tried. Then I went home and went back to sleep. We met my parents at Peach Days and walked around for a little while and watched the kids while they went on a couple of rides.
There were a couple of big blow up toys that the kids liked playing on.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
peach days
There was this little train ride that was pulled by a tractor and the kids were loving in right up until the driver started to go and then Connor wasn't so excited. He ducked his head and cried the whole time and Kendry was trying to comfort him by rubbing his back. It was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marcia looks gorgeous!! Wow hottie! I keep telling her that every time I see her but hmmm, I don't think she believes me
ReplyDelete