Friday, September 11, 2009

Wet and Wild Family Night

A couple of weeks ago for FHE we went to the Wash. Co. swim pool. Kenny loves to go down the hydro tube and I wanted to get a picture of her and Josh coming out of the slide but I wasn't fast enough and my camera is too slow. If you look close you can see her feet sticking up out of the water.
Coming up out of the water. When I take her down the slide I try to hold her up out of the water and Josh almost drowns her!
She loves it and we get a nice work out running up the stairs.
She is becoming quite the little fish. She would make Josh and I stand five or more feet away from each other and then swim back and forth. When she would swim though her butt and feet would start to stick out of the water and it looked like she was going to swim to the bottom of the pool. She did great though and swam without a life jacket for most of the night.
He was happy as long as he had his life jacket on.

Love this kid!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! It looks like you guys are having some good times!! It's been forever since I've seen you guys! Sadddd, but I just want to tell you again thanks for calling and talking about stuff, it means a lot, especially since I hardly get to see you guy! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete