Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kennyisms

I just want to jot down a few things that Kenny has said lately. A couple weeks ago we were playing Family Feud. She loves this game for some reason. Most of the time it is Josh and some stuffed animal against Kenny and I. This time it was Gentry and I against Andrew and Josh. We lost but on to what Kenny said to me. I used her old preschool work book under my score sheet and I started to draw some little flowers on her work book and she saw me and said "Mom, you not supposed to draw on that.....but your drawing is beautiful!"

Tonight we were playing "I'm going to get you". It's a family favorite. It was Connor and I against Josh and Kendry and Kenny told me that I had to be "gently careful".

McKendry and I were playing the Wii and she beat me by 20pts in bowling and she even had a couple of gutter balls that she had gotten on purpose trying to jump the ball into the other lanes! She also beat me in a game of baseball and was telling me when to swing the bat! It's a sad day when a 4yr old can beat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment