So I don't know what is up with Blogger but I can't get my pictures to move so these are in backwards order.
I had to have some self-portraits with the kiddos. Not the most flattering but just trying to keep it real!


Have to love the self timers on cameras.

She really wants to eat this Halloween house. She can't wait for Oct. 31st when I told her she can destroy it and eat whatever she wants. I just hope she doesn't break a tooth.

Pretty proud of their work.

I am no Martha but Kenny thinks I am pretty awesome.
Just pulling my Grandpa
Riding's leg!

Just trying out a new look!
Cute I think your haunted house is great! serious I couldn't have done it ha. And the Kennyisms are pretty funny!!
ReplyDeleteI have tried to comment like 6 times... So I guess if this actually works... Cute house! I think were going to make one next weekend when we move! My mom and Brooklyn are coming out too! Yippee!
ReplyDeleteI love the new pictures and being able to keep up with your cute family. You do such great things and are an incredible mom. Hope we can get together soon.
ReplyDeleteYou girls make me laugh!!! I miss hanging out with you guys! We keep talking about a girls night, but life just gets too busy. So how does....... January 17 sound? Let Brittany know :)
ReplyDelete