Sunday, November 22, 2009

Disney On Ice

Last weekend we went to Disney on Ice: Princess Collection. My mom wanted to take McKendry for her birthday. She loved it and so did I. I had never been to something like it and couldn't wait to see her face. She loves surprises so I just told her that Grandma Mecham had a big surprise for her for her birthday but that we had to do it earlier then her actual birthday. She was so excited and kept trying to get me to tell her what it was. She even offered to "clean the whole house if you will tell me" and "Dad, I will pay you a $100 if you will tell me what the surprise is." We even went and got her a new princess dress to wear to the big event. Our group consisted of Grandma Mecham, Aunt Camille, Me, Brittney, Gentry, Brooklyn and McKendry. A big thank you to my Grandparents for letting us take their van so we could all drive up together.
This is a picture of the couples dancing at the Ball in Cinderella.
The Girls Only Group


She had my sunglasses and thought she was hot stuff.

Britt and Brooklyn
Red Head Girls
Grandma Mechama and the Birthday Girl
Brooklyn, Camille, G Meek
Thanks to Brooklyn for buying the cotton candy so she could have this crown that came with.
I had a hard time watching the show cause I wanted watch her.
I can't belive she is going to be five in a couple of weeks! Time has just flown by.
Snow White
Belle/Beast and Aurora/Phillip


On a fun side note I saw my best friend from high school Angela that I hadn't seen in almost 2yrs! It was a great show and I highly recommend it. Be prepared for all the super cute souvenirs they have for sale! After the show we went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch which is always awesome and then did some shopping! We got back to Delta around 8pm. The next morning we drove back to H-town. I had to teach the lesson for YW and I was had Evening in Excellence that night. Evening in Excellence went really well and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Crazy busy weekend but it was worth all the driving!

3 comments:

  1. I am totally jealous!! Looks like you guys had a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see the look on Kendry's face during the show. It seems she has always like princess stuff. I would love to go to that in a couple of years with Whit. Glad you guys had fun!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were totally there too! What time did you go? I'll bet that we were at the same showing! Madison LOVED IT and Lily just sat there staring so enamored that she said nothing! I didn't watch the show too much because like you I loved watching the girls' faces. The parts I did see were awesome though!

    ReplyDelete