Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stupid things boys will do!

So a quick background for these next pictures. Whenever Josh and Jordan get together a stupid bet is almost sure to follow. If anyone remembers Josh in the pink prom dress that is a result of a stupid bet. Well Josh has been trying to get Jordan to shave his head. He has also been trying to get Andrew to shave his head, before the wedding. Chase's hair was getting out of control and my Dad was trying to get him to just trim his hair. Everyone was sitting around the living room on Sunday afternoon and I'm not exactly sure how it all came about but when I came into the room I was told that Jordan was going to shave his head for $50 and if he would do it then all the boys would do it. Gentry, Brittney and I promptly hopped into the car and went over to our Aunt Camille's and got her hair trimmer but knew that we would need a more heavy duty device. We stopped at Jill Stephenson's house and got her professional clippers.
Jordan had to go first just to make sure that he didn't back out.
I personally think he looks good. He freaked out a little bit but I think it shows off his eyes.
This kids hair was crazy and it took my dad quite a few runs over his head to be able to get all that hair off!
The face doesn't begin to show his excitement over this! He looks so tough with the short hair.

Just picture my dad getting his head shaved as well. Gentry has a picture of him.

Only married three days and he is letting her shave his head. Word is he is very particular about who touches his hair. Must be True Love.
He was pretty proud of getting all the boys to get in on this!
This poor guys was an innocent bystander and that was one hairy Popsicle.
I love these bald boys so so much!
What a great looking bunch of guys. Maybe next time they can get George to join them.

2 comments:

  1. It's because he has been married ONLY three days that he let her. If it had been 3 years, maybe not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard from you in a while!! Sounds like you are doing great and your kiddos are still adorable!! Did you cry on Marathon day when you weren't running?? I DIDN'T!!!

    ReplyDelete