We had a birthday party for Kendry on Friday. I got a little carried away with the invites and ended up having 16 kids come! It was chaos but also really fun. We decorated sugar cookies and made stick puppets and the kids played some games and then we opened presents and had cupcakes and ice cream. Kendry got some super cute gifts and she had a great time.
Shar made this sign for her. I was really happy that she was able to make the stop at my house for the party and she helped me out a ton. Also she got to stay the night so it was great to see her and for the kids to play together.

Josh led the kids in a few games and was quite the storyteller.

I love this picture of them playing Duck Duck Goose. I'm not sure what Connor is thinking but it's dangerous for him to be putting his head in the way of running children.

Connor made about six trips around the circle before we told someone they were it.

I may have said "alright now you get Josh" meaning Josh was going to lead another game. They took it literally.

Give every kid a
balloon and tell them to keep it in the air as along as possible and you have yourself a 5 to 10 min game.

Getting ready to blow out her #5 birthday candle.
Kamber and
Kendry were
BFF's the whole night. We were impressed that Kenny got
Kamber to dress up because I hear that that is not an easy task.

On Saturday morning a few of my friends and their daughters went to "The Princess and the Frog." It was super cute and
Kendry loved it. I didn't love the front row seat but we still had a great time.

I love the Nacho cheese still on her face.

Brooke and Kenny

Man I love this girl!

The 3 Amigos

Kenny and
Savy
I am so thankful for this little girl. I plan on doing a little post on her on her real bday which is tomorrow!!
Happy Birthday Mckendry!!! I can't believe she is 5! Shes a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteWow McKendry is FIVE? Holy crap!!! Can you believe how fast life happens? She is a little doll!
ReplyDelete