I just had a few pictures that I wanted to make sure I put in our blog book.
I love when I go to review the pictures on our camera and I find pictures that McKendry has taken of herself. I really have no idea where she gets it from. Must be from her Dad!



For some reason Connor was sitting in this Easter bucket and trying to walk around with it stuck to his bottom. Sometimes he is so random. Again no idea where he gets it.


Personal side note: Today I was trying to take a nap because I am working a graveyard right now. I didn't get much sleep due to the fact that the kids were making each other laugh their heads off. I don't know if I have heard Connor laugh so hard before. I asked Josh what they were doing to make each other laugh so hard and he said they were just running around and chasing each other and then they would fall down. All I know is that it was the best alarm clock I have ever had.
No comments:
Post a Comment