Sunday, February 21, 2010

Some Serious Moves

I don't know how long I will be able to keep this video on here so don't miss your chance to see it. I just have to say that I love my husband so so much. I have been VERY hard to live with lately and he just keeps truckin on. He is such a great dad and the kids LOVE him. Connor's first words in the morning are "Where's Dad?"

The kids love to watch Phineas & Ferb. I must admit that it is my cartoon of choice is I get to pick. I think it is pretty clever. Well Kenny knows how to work the remote and loves to replay her favorite parts of whatever cartoon she happens to be watching. This day it was a dance sequence by Ferb. They started dancing to it and I couldn't resist getting it on camera. When I saw that Josh was getting into it as well I had to include him. He will not be happy that I am posting it but I just want people to know what a sweet dancer/husband/baby-daddy that I am married to.


5 comments:

  1. That is so cute and funny! I love it. Josh is a great Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phineas and Ferb is the best! Your hubby sure knows how to shake it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I am so glad you chose him!! It really makes me miss you guys SOOSOO much!!! Especially the sista trip. I would have had to invite myself to go with ya!( I will always consider myself a pretend sista!) Luv ya! Hopefully I will make it to ut soon. Take care! O... have fun in Hawaii... I know you are leaving soon! Take pics and pace your self!!!

    ReplyDelete