Sunday, February 21, 2010

Way back in January

Several weeks ago my family came down to hang out and so that we could all go to Texas Roadhouse on Sat. to use the gift cards that my parents had given all of us. I didn't take hardly any pictures but these are a few that I at least took in the month of January. We also had a fun little party on Friday night and Jordan and Lacey told us the awesome news that they are expecting a little girl the end of June. We are so excited!


I actually got a picture of my Dad smiling at the camera and not pulling some weird face!

Don't know exactly why or when these were taken but I just liked them.

Connor drew on the way with marker. I told him he needed to clean it off. I guess he thought having socks on his hands and using a hot pad would do the trick.
The mark is still on my wall. It will have to be painted over.

No comments:

Post a Comment