Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 5

On Wed we went to the Swap meet at the Honolulu Stadium. We got some fun stuff but after awhile everything started to look the same. After we got done there we went to Hanauma Bay for some snorkeling. The water was pretty rough so the water wasn't really clear so you would be swimming around and wouldn't see a fish until it was right in front of your face. We did see a couple of sea turtles and I hope I caught it on our underwater camera but haven't developed the film yet. After swallowing a bunch of sea water we went to some friends beach house and had a BBQ. Nice relaxing day.


We are some hard core snorkelers

5 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures. Best looking snorkelers I have ever seen. How much do they charge for lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing!!! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about those tattoos until I scrolled down. Haha. I am getting more jealous of your trip with every post. Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete