Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 7

On day 7 we took it pretty easy. We took a catamaran ride in Wikiki. We all wanted to see some whales but no luck. We did get to see a sea turtle and a big pod of spinner dolphins. They swam right by the boat and it was fun to see them. There were some nice big waves that kind of made you feel like you were on a roller coaster. No one got sea sick which was nice. After the ride we went back to the resort and got cleaned up and went out to dinner. Nice, easy day.




Loved the dolphins.

This is a view of Diamond Head from the water. It was a long hike!

The guys all got really close on this trip!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am soooooo jealous! I've been to Hawaii twice and done the things you're talking about and seeing them all again makes me so want to be there right now!!! It looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a completely awesome trip. Hawaii is on my list of things to do before I die. I love that you tried body surfing. The last time I did that was when I was about eight months prego with Ashten. It didn't turn out very well and the entire beach saw way too much of me when my suit was ripped off of my totally sexy body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time. Glad you went! You have lots of great pictures too. :) Your sight looks great I may have to copy some of it to mine!

    ReplyDelete