Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 8

The weather was probably the best beach weather on Saturday that we had had the whole week. It was nice because we decided we were going to find a nice beach and just hang out. We went to Waimea Bay. The waves were pretty good and we saw a couple of sea turtles. We stopped at and awesome shaved ice place on the way home for the second time this trip. It's called Matsumoto's. It was the best. Then we headed back and hung out and packed our stuff. We had to leave the resort at 5:30 am to catch our plane. It was a long day of traveling. We made it home at 11pm and I had to work the next day for 12hrs! We had a great time but I was ready to come home and see my kids. McKendry loves the Hawaiian doll that we got her and sleeps with it every night. Connor got a dolphin that swims in the water and spits out water from its blowhole. We got them a few other things but those were the favorites.

Hanging loose in the ocean.

We tried body surfing the waves. I was not good at it and swallowed a ton of salt water.


Our last sunset in Hawaii

The resort we stayed at.

Trying to get a good self-portrait. Josh looks drugged...

This is what I got when I told him not to squint...

Kissing Hawaii goodbye :(

1 comment:

  1. all of your pics make me want to go back to the island with peter - oh the beach the clear water and no kids what paradise!!!!

    ReplyDelete