Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gymnastics and a ponytail

We got bored last week and decided to try and put a ponytail in Avery's hair. She didn't love me putting it in but she didn't try to take it out. I think she looks adorable.

McKendry and Connor have started gymnastics. It's a really low key class but they loved it and it gives them something to do and hopefully help with their coordination.
This is Connor stretching. I only got pictures at the very first cause they encourage you to drop them off and come back later.

I took this picture while we were waiting for Connor's class to get over.

She is just getting too grown up for me.

Connor wanted another picture of him in class
The teacher said Kenny did really good. Kenny can't wait to get to the "hard stuff"


2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me more about this gymnastics thing? How old do they have to be? Where and when? Would they be brave enough to take on my child..etc, etc, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby! Glad you had a good time on ur trip Hawaii is so beautiful. I hope I get to take Keith there someday.

    ReplyDelete