So we had a long day of flying and layovers but it was all worth it. We are in Hawaii! This is the only picture I can get to upload but I will try again later. It is 11:35pm Hawaii time which means it is 2:35am Utah time. We are tired.
As we were getting on the plane to fly to Hawaii the captain was standing by the entrance and we had to wait for people to make their way down the aisle and I said something like "I hope we have a good flight since this is my first one ever." The captain said well why don't you come up here and get a picture. I said Okay and here I am in the pilots seat of the airplane wearing the captains hat.
How awesome is that?!
ReplyDeleteThat is really cool. I hope your flight was great. I like flying. Not as much as I like reaching my destination though.
ReplyDeleteLeave it to you to get in the front of the plane in a captains hat!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the new swimsuit!!!
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing Jessica can't do :) I hope your having lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteBritt J.
Ahh I am so jealous!! No I never got your message but that is awesome that we will be chubbin' it up together this summer. Now we really have to get together so we can complain about being fat, pregnant, hot, tired etc. Have fun in Hawaii and tan that little tummy for me!!
ReplyDeleteCongrat on the baby. i am so jealous that your in HI. Scott and i ant to make it out there some time in the future.
ReplyDeleteHa ha. I totally thought you were the pilot until I read the whole entry. Still cool though.
ReplyDelete